We will add your logo, text, images and video of your choice to your pages. If you don’t have any images or a logo we can create a logo for you, or supply stock images, additional charges will apply. It is better to have your own images than stock ones, we do offer a photography service, to take professional photos of your products, services and business.
We will optmise your website to ensure it is search engine friendly. We will do keyword research and optmise your websites homepage contents to help the search engines like Google find it. This will help you when local people are searching for services that you offer.
We will integrate a Map into your site, this is particularly good if you allow members of public to visit you at your company address. if you don’t, then having a Map on your site is still good for SEO purposes. We can include it anywhere on your site, common places are in the website footer or on the contact us page.
We have a complete range of tutorials on WordPress, these will show you how to make changes, add content, add images, create pages and a whole lot more. If you want to make changes yourself you can follow along with our tutorials. These are continuously updated to stay inline with the major WordPress Updates.
We provide Super-fast WordPress Cloud hosting especially for small businesses, and because we know how important your data is we back it up every day to a secure off-site location, so in the unlikely event anything should happen to your website we can get it back up and running again very quickly.
There are certain pages that your website must have. At the very least you need, Home, About Us, Services, Contact Us. Additional pages can easily be added. Charges will apply for additional pages. Depending upon your industry will depend on the exact type of pages, we will discuss this at consultation, to make sure you get the best from your website.
We will create a contact form so visitors to your site can contact you by filling out a form. This form will gather the necessary details from your visitor like, name, e-mail address, phone number and a message. You will receive this form was the visitor has filled it out and you can contact them from there.
We want to make sure you are very happy with the design and layout of your site. We include up to 10 revisions to ensure you achieve the look and feel you are after. When we get to work creating your site, we will incorporate your images, logo and text into the general layout, then if you want to rearrange anything you can.
We will install and connect to your website Google Analytics so that you can track how many visitors your site is getting and where those visitors are coming from. Getting statistics and monitoring the success of your marketing efforts is important and Google analytics helps you with that.
Custom Domain Name & E-Mail Address is included for the first year. After the 1st year, it will renew at the original price for that Domain. The domain will be registered to you, so you own the domain name not us. We will setup a personalised e-mail address to incorporate your domain name.
Your website will look great and run smoothly no matter what device your visitors are using. Your site will look professional on desktop, mobile, tablet devices and on all screen sizes, providing a first-class mobile browsing experience for your visitors. This is key as more and more people are using their mobile devices for viewing websites.
We will integrate your social media accounts with your website as standard. This means that your website can include links to your social media profiles attracting more fans and followers. If you don’t currently have Social Media Accounts setup, we can assist you with that, please let us know when we have our consultation.
Our websites are built on WordPress, this is done so that you can edit the content on your site at any time. You will be given the login details so you can login and make the desired changes. If you didn’t want to do this yourself, then we do of course offer that service, but we want you to have the choice.
It is essential that your website continues to be updated with the latest software to ensure it continues to run smoothly and there are no security or bug issues. As long as you have an active hosting account with us, we will update the WordPress Core software and any plugins your website uses with their latest software.
All websites hosted by us come with a FREE LetsEncrypt Certificate. SSL encrypts the connection between the website and your visitors device, basically ensures people are talking to who they think they are. SSL can improve your search engine position and make your site more trustworthy.
** These features come with an active hosting package. Custom Domain Name & E-Mail Address is included for the first year as long as you have an active hosting package with us. After the 1st year, it will renew at the original price for that Domain. WP Core Software & Plugin Updates are included for as long as you have an active hosting package with us.
How Our Professional Web Design Services Work
1. First things first is to have a chat and find out exactly what you are after, what the goal of a website is for your company. We will talk about what you want to include on your website, the type of content you want on there, what you want the website to do and what features you like. We will show you some templates unique to your business niche to give you an idea of what your site could look like. A quote will then be drawn up.
2. Once you have accepted the quotation and you have given us the go ahead to get going, we will send you a questionnaire to fill out, this will ask for more details about your company, details like company history, colours that your company has, this is to get a better understanding as we want to continue your business brand throughout your website. We will also ask you what template you like best, so we can work from that.
3. Once we have received your questionnaire, you will also send us any text, logos, images, videos you want us to incorporate. We can use stock images, however, I would recommend photos that are of your business, this gives a true representation, if you need professional photos taken we can supply a photographer who we work closely with, they will take pictures of your services and business. Then we simply get to work creating your site.
4. When the first draft is drawn up, you will receive a link to have a look and let us know what you think. What you like, what you don’t, if you want us to swap any images around, change anything, this is where your first revision comes in. Simply let us know and we will revise accordingly, you will simply then check our revisions continue to revise until you are happy. It is important that you feel 100% happy with what we have created, that is why you can have up to 10 revisions.
5. Once you are happy with the design your website will go live and will be accessible to the whole wide world! Then assuming you have hosting with ourselves, we will continue maintain and update it on a weekly basis. This includes backing up your site and updating the software and plugins.
6. Once you are up and running then you need to decide if you are going to use our ongoing support and development packages. We have various packages that includes us making changes to the site for you, changing text, changing images etc. You do not need our ongoing support packages, you can use our video tutorials you get as part of the hosting package to learn how to make edits and changes yourself. The decision is yours.
Contact us today to arrange your FREE consultation and lets get the ball rolling. We look forward to hearing from you.